TU NO ESTAS SOLO O SOLA EN ESTE MUNDO si te gustó un artículo, compártelo, envíalo a las redes soiales, twitter, facebook LOS PARTIDOS POLITICOS SON DE LA ESENCIA DE LA DEMOCRACIA.DEBEMOS FORTALECERLOS Y PARA ELLO HAY QUE CAPACITAR A LOS JOVENES Y NO TAN JOVENES POLITICOS EN LA NUEVA POLITICA, EN EL MARKETING POLITICO 2.0

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Re[2]: It is me!

Hello, my friend

Do you know what love is? I have heard a lot about it but have never
experienced a true one!! I think that to talk about love is like to
dance about literature – it is useless!! You have to live your love
and feel it, you have to give it – isn’t it the real sense of this life??
Do you believe that two hearts can learn to beat as one?? Write to me
at http://flirtwithmedirect.com/search and we shall find it out!!

Kisses
Tanechka

No comments: